1. Last kiss
was with my boyfriend about three weeks ago.
2. Last phone call
My mom called on Saturday to tell me about my puppy.
3. Last text message
was a LIEEEEE.
4. Last song you listened to
Rather Die Young - Beyonce
5. Last time you cried
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice
7. Been cheated on
8. Kissed someone & regretted it
9. Lost someone special
Not to death…
10. Been depressed
11. Been drunk and threw up
NO AND I PLAN ON NEVER BEING THAT DRUNK.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
12. had sex
13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
15. Made a new friend
17. Laughed until you cried
At least twice.
18. Met someone who changed you
I don’t think I met anybody this year that’s been that impactful…
19. Found out who your true friends were
The year’s been pretty drama-free.
20. Found out someone was talking about you
Sort of. They weren’t really saying anything bad though.
26. What did you do for your last Birthday
Eat cake and play Professor Layton.
27. What time did you wake up today
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
The Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney crossover game. :3
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
I only have a brother. And I saw him a couple weeks ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
Make me better at not procrastinating. And less afraid of making people angry.
32. What are you listening to right now
Myself chewing food.
33. When is the last time you had sex?
Three weeks ago.
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now
Nobody, actually. Which is nice.
35. Most visited webpage
Probably Netflix lately…
36. Favorite colour
Red & purple.
Care-bear, carols, carlos….caropedia, sillyline, keiko-chan, etc. It’s a long list.
38. Relationship Status
TAKEN. Super duper in a relationship. I love my boyfriend.
39. Zodiac sign
40. Male or female
41. Primary school
42. Secondary School
43. High school/college
Rick Hansen, and I go to Waterloo
44. Eye color
Dark brown. Like…hella dark. Like…you could almost say they’re black.
47. Do you have a crush on someone
I would say yes.
48. What do you like about yourself
Everything, I am a flawless human being.
Just my ear lobes.
I’m trying to pick between the runes for strength, fearless, and heal. Maybe I’ll get them all eventually, but I’ve wanted one of these on my shoulder blade for a few years now.
51. Righty or lefty
53. First piercing
54. First best friend
Her name was Christina. We met in kindergarten.
55. First hookup
Two years ago when I was 18…In late March or early April.
56. First Bestfriend
Why is this here again.
Rice with meatballs and cauliflowers.
61. I’m about to
I was about to open Netflix so I could watch 30 Rock while I eat dinner, but I’m doing this instead.
62. Listening to
Belong to the World - The Weeknd
63. Waiting for
64. Want kids?
65. Get married?
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes
…I feel like they’re both pretty essential to having a complete face…But I don’t prefer one over the other. If you have pretty eyes or a nicely shaped mouth, I notice though.
68. Hugs or kisses
Both. At the same time. Probably hugs though.
69. Shorter or taller
70. Older or Younger
I’m not picky. No more than a year or two one way or the other though…
71. Romantic or spontaneous
I guess romantic. Spontaneous isn’t always good.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud
My boyfriend’s pretty loud. So I’m gonna say sensitive. HAH.
74. Hook-up or relationship
Hook-ups are less stressful… But I’m gonna say relationship.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger
Sort of? I kissed Josh Ramsay on the cheek once by accident. Sort of. It wasn’t really an accident. But it also kind of was. I don’t know.
77. Drank hard liquor
78. Lost glasses/contacts
Not yet, and hopefully never.
79. Had sex
80. Broken someone’s heart
82. Been arrested
83. Turned someone down
I’VE TRIED TO TURN SOMEBODY DOWN AND HAD THEM PRETTY MUCH REFUSE THROUGH THEIR OWN DENIAL OF THE SITUATION.
84. Cried when someone died
I don’t think so…
85. Fallen for a friend
All of my relationships have been with guys that I considered friends first.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
88. Love at first sight
I’d like to.
90. Santa Clause
91. Kiss on the first date
If we’re both feeling it, sure.
Not really, but I think the idea of them is cool.
93. How would you label yourself?
94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
I don’t pray…
95. Did you sing today
I sing every day.
96. Who From All Your Ex’s have You Cared The Most About
One of my exes is still my best friend.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
Right to the beginning. I would like to be a bacteria.
98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
Honestly…money. I want to be able to travel and take care of my friends and family but still have time to have fun and learn about shit and learn how to dance and sing and draw and make things.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Uh, yeah, but I’m doing it anyway apparently.
100. Do you like the way you look?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Ehhh, sure. I don’t think the person’s age matters as much as how well we get along and how emotionally mature they are. I know 20 year olds that are less mature than some of the people I know that are still in high school.
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
I don’t prefer one over the other, but I tend to become friends with guys more often than girls. They’re TYPICALLY less judgmental and dramatic. I only have a couple of female friends that I open up to 100% and consider myself to be close with.
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I’d kick him in the face and revoke all future possibilities of Hachi ownership.
I’m joking though. I’d probably just go, “Oh,” and avoid all eye contact. RUDE.
P.S. I HOPE YOU’RE READING THIS, I WASN’T JOKING ABOUT HACHI.
- Name: caroline
- Age: 19
- Height: 5’2
- Obligatory picture of self:
- Relationship status: am currently seeing somebody yes hello
- Birthday: november 19
- Favorite color: i’d say a deep purple right now
- Favorite bands: mcr, ymas, fob, ptv, mmf, sws, emarosa, la dispute, patd
- Last song listened: wonderless - pierce the veil
- Favorite movie: singin’ in the rain
- Favorite book: the perks of being a wallflower/why we broke up
- Last book read: brokeback mountain
- # of siblings: 1
- # of pets: 1
- Best school subject: english
- Mac or PC? mac
- Current shirt color: mac
- Gamer? my definition of gaming is probably different from yours but i do like to play them, yes.
- Day or night: night
- Summer or winter? AUTUMN.
- Most-visited website? tumblr
- Biggest turn on/s: dancers, people with good musical taste/talent